Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wreck this Journal



For ages I wanted to have the book; Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith. Last year my mother gave it to me on Christmas, and since then I'm addicted! I often have those 'creative moods', in which I want to make or do artistic things. The only problem is that I most of the times don't have any idea what to make or do, until I got this book!

On every page (and I have no idea how many pages there are, since you have to write your own page numbers, and I haven't done that yet!) you can find an 'assignment' to destroy your personal journal. On the first page for instance you have to write your name, in 7 different ways; My friend's journal:


This doesn't sound like destroying yet, but on one of the following pages you find this assignment;




This book is perfect for me! With a little help, and some hints from Keri Smith, you're slowly destroying and at the same time creating the book. Last week I wanted to paint a page, and by accident a glass filled with a water and paint mixture went over the book. I hated it at first, and was frustrated that I ruined it all. But than I realised again; destroying is creating!

It's such a shame that I can only post 3 pictures per post, but more photo's will follow!

0 reacties:

Post a Comment