Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ron Pope - A drop in the Ocean

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LCBkkSdjEo]

A drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying that you and me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven


I heard this song for the first time in an episode of The Vampire Diaries, from which I'm a huge fan btw! You could actually call me and friend obsessed with it, haha! A drop in the ocean was played in one of my favourite episodes, that's probably one of the reasons why I love the song so much.


I am so happy to hear all the positive reactions on my brand new blog! Today some of my best friends had a look at it, and their reactions were so sweet! I'm definitely going to keep it up this way. (:


0 reacties:

Post a Comment