Saturday, April 21, 2012

Greece Photography - Lesbos

Since I received so much positive and sweet reactions (thank you!) on my first Photography post about Norway, I had a look through all my other holiday photos this afternoon. Wondering if there was anything else just as interesting as Norway, and I think I succeeded! I took this photo's some years ago on a visit to Lesbos, a small (1,632 km2 only!) Greek Island. I haven't been in this country for a while, but seeing this picures makes me desirous! The old greek landlords, the cute villages and not to forget the pleasant temperatures. The atmosphere on Greek Islands makes you feel the perfect holiday & ultimate relaxing feeling. I hope I can convey a little bit of this feeling to you! (:


The cutest streets!



Sea



Mjam, Greek culture



        Wishing this was my front door! (;



Partytime on Lesbos!  'Open from 10.oo till late'  lovely! (;



Mithymna - one of the small cities on the island


2 reacties:

Clara Turbay said...

Very cool and stylish!

kc-fashion-beauty said...

aaahhh i love the 1st and the 4th picture!! wish i was there with my boyfriend <3 nice post!

Post a Comment