Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Mornings & Music

Mayer Hawthorne - The Walk (Explicit) ft. Rizzle Kicks





Monday mornings, and basically mornings in general, can really be the handicap of the day.  We all have those non-exciting days that  seem to be endless. A good start  can really give you the energy needed to survive. (:


This morning I was all cheerful and lively, I wish every morning was like that! I'll share my Tips&Tops with you to make a good start and get through the day!


--


 Start your day with music! Music can solve really any problem. Choose music that gives you energy, or makes you feel good, as alarm. Since a few days I'm totally addicted to this song on the top of this post, it probably made my day this morning. (:

If you play an instrument yourself, play it in the morning! Most of the days I play piano  before leaving for school. Just a few minutes will help you relax and keep your thoughts organized.

 Make sure you pick your outfit and pack your bag the evening before. This saves time, since you don't have to spend  a minimum of an hour in front of the mirror. Trust me, I'm experienced! (;

 If you have the first few hours off, go for a run! You'll be happy with yourself, and no matter what the day brings you, you've done something useful already! Oh, and don't forget the extensive shower you've earned!

 Plan nice things in your free time. This way you have something to look forward to all day.

 Take your time! If you have the habit of having a lack of time in the morning, just set your alarm 10 minutes earlier! These 10 minutes won't make you feel more tired. In stead of running late you'll now be able to enjoy a proper breakfast  Which is really my favourite meal of the day, is that strange? and have a cup of coffee or tea.

 Smile! Walk out the door with a huge smile, and never stop smiling. No one likes to be outside in the cold at 7.00 AM, but mornings could be so much more fun when everyone smiled at each other! WheneverI feel shittie a simple smile from a total stranger can really pep me up, why not do the same for others? (:

I'm turning in now, my mother bought me a new mattress so I'll be sleeping like a baby! (: I hope these tips are useful to you. What is your morning therapy?


3 reacties:

Self Help Hipster (@selfhelphipster) said...

This is so cute. I really like your tips, thanks for sharing.

strawberrycurl said...

What a beautiful, inspiring blog! I am so glad I found it. :)

lilycatherine said...

That's sweet! Thank you so much! (:

Post a Comment