Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The first week

For weeks, days, months and even years I dreamed about having my very own blog. I've often started one, but they never lasted longer than a few days. I don't really know why, but it just never worked out well. This time however it's different! This time it does work out!

Yesterday morning I found the best tweet in the world:




You should definitely check out http://theselfhelphipster.com/, her blog is so interesting!
I was so excited about the tweet! I ran a few laps through the house, jumped up and down for a bit and after that I refreshed the internet-page to check If I wasn't just dreaming. I know it must sound really silly right now, but this little tweet made my day.

I love the writing, photography and everything else I've done so far for this blog. It's my therapy, and sharing it wonderful. But when you find out that there are people out there, people who've never heard of you, who take the time to see what I've created and actually appreciate it, that's the best feeling in the world. 

After this first week of blogging I'm 22 followers, 400 pageviews, 25 comments and 63 likes richer. It might sound like nothing to you, but I'm so happy about it hihi!

Goodnight!

3 reacties:

birgitvredenburg said...

Wow! It sounds like a big deal to me too! I started around the same time and can only wish for those numbers. But I really love your blog so I think you totally deserve it! Congratulations:D:D

Rosanne said...

Ik mocht willen dat ik zoveel volgers had haha
Maar je verdiend het ook hoor! Gefeliciteerd!

Self Help Hipster (@selfhelphipster) said...

Haha sweetie, Im glad it made your day. Enjoy it & I'll be following you on-line! (No Twitter yet, ey? Come to Twitter too! It's fun!)

Post a Comment