Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weekend passing by

It's seriously irritating how weekends have this habit of passing by way to fast! My weekend in short: Friday evening I had to babysit, and I might have broken my smallest toe by playing soccer with the boys haha! On Saterday I did some more babysitting, my brother and I ordered pizza for dinner. Have you have seen how fascinating the pizza packages from DOMINO'S are? (; This morning I woke up early and had breakfast with my parents. I spend the day at the stables because my friend had a horse-jumping course. I do horse-riding, yes! This evening we visited my grandmother in Amsterdam and had dinner there.

Nothing special hea? But I loved it! I decided that from now on I'll post every Sunday a week-overview with one photo and one line a day from the past week! (:

I hope you've had a lovely weekend too!

Oh, I am so in love with these shoes! 




1 reacties:

Lois said...

they are supercute!
Love Lois xxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment