Thursday, April 19, 2012

Norway Photography - Part 1

4 years ago my parents and I visited Norway for the first time, and ever since I love this country. People don't often expect it, but I can actually enjoy nature a lot! (; The country feels peaceful, and is full of suprises. Most of all, the most perfect places are not overwhelmed by tourists!


I took these photo's on our first visit to norway, enjoy!



The big Belt Bridge (18 km!)



Bergen



Isn't this just the cutest McDonald's ever? It's situated in Bergen.



A perpect view of the Lysefjord.



Snow in August



Preikestolen, 604 meters above the Lysefjord. If you take a close look you can actually see my father and I sitting on the edge!

7 reacties:

nikki said...

these photos are beautiful! I do a lot of traveling, but Bergen was definitely one of my faves. hope you have an amazing day.

xo, nikki

www.carryoncouture.com

Come Due Maiali said...

Stunning pics!

H2O by Joanna said...

Fantastic photos... makes me want to go to Norway myself some day :D

ashley said...

what lovely photos! great photography!

Greece Photography – Lesbos | Lily Catherine said...

[...] Norway Photography – Part 1 Archives [...]

Norway Photography – Part 2 | Lily Catherine said...

[...] Travel Journal! As promised, the sequal to Norway Photography – Part 1 ! I took these photos on our trip to Norway last summer. The weather wasn’t perfect, actually [...]

the Recall | Lily Catherine said...

[...] Norway Photography Part 1 -  19th of April 2012 [...]

Post a Comment