Saturday, April 28, 2012

Holiday!






- Just a perfect song -


Holiday! (:

Finally, one week freedom. No school, no obligation! I'm not going on vacation, so this week is perfect  to do the things I can never find the time for. This are the main things I'm planning to do this week:

Visit Antwerpen this Wednesday, and spend all my money there. My sister gave this trip as a birthday present to me last month, how cool is that!

Party in Utrecht on Queens night tomorrow. After a lot of negotiating with my parents I'm aloud to come home late. Yes!

Spend Queensday in Amsterdam, more partytime!

Watch loads of series and films

Play piano and make music more than ever. I've played way too little the last few weeks.

Read and look at the beautiful pictures in the 2nd Dutch Vogue which I bought the day of release, hihi. It's so wonderful to let my imagination go wild with this magazine!

Blog! (: - Read&Write

Meet up with friends

Run! I haven't been very active for the past few weeks. I blaim the rain! (; In two months I have to run 5 km for school, and I want to have a monsterscore! (:



What are your holiday plans?

1 reacties:

Antwerpen Photography | Lily Catherine said...

[...] I told you in this post, my sister gave me a trip to Antwerpen as a birthday present! Yesterday we finally went, and I [...]

Post a Comment