Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday Tumblr Top Ten


Do you remember the most boring day of your whole life up to now? Well, I've just had mine. My school decided that it was fun and educational to participate on a model of the United Nations, since we follow the bilingual course. I had to represent a country I'd never heard of before, and we discussed the most boring topic. Blegh. Luckily I did have a lot of fun with some friends, and the holiday is close!

-


Tumblr is a great place to spend time when you don't really have anything else to do. I decided that every Thursday I share with you my 10 favourite photos I found the past week. You like?

Sit back and relax!




















1 reacties:

Self Help Hipster (@selfhelphipster) said...

Pretty pretty pretty ! (Sheet music can be so gorgeous)

Post a Comment