Saturday, April 21, 2012

New-painted bedroom

I'm so happy with my new-painted bedroom:




What a productive week I've had! I decided that my room was TOO pink tuesday, so I bought taupe-colour paint the same day. (for those who didn't know; taupe can be described as a greyish-brown colour) I had no idea paint is that expensive! o: . I thought it would be an impossible task to find a good date te paint my room, since I can't find time for anyting lately, but it wasn't that difficult at all! Yesterday morning I started moving everything aside to make the wall free. Together with my father's handyman-skills I managed to be done painting within 1 day!

That evening I put all my furniture back, and I even tidied up most of my room! You can see result above! It might sound strange, but I finally enjoy being in my bedroom again! (:

My room seriously got such an other look now that the pink wall is taupe. I personally think it looks more sophisticated, haha! What do you think?

3 reacties:

Post a Comment