Monday, May 28, 2012

Utrecht Photography

Due to the beautiful weather this week, and my nephew sleeping over, my family and I played tourist in our 'own' city Utrecht yesterday! We climbed the Dom tower, which is the tallest church tower in the Netherlands. (112.5 m!) In all those years I never actually took the time to climb it, but it was worth it! 465 steps (!), but our reward was a breathtaking view! Besides, it was fun to see everything from above. (: In the afternoon we hired two canoes, and travelled through the canals.What a perfect day!


I love this city! Hope you enjoy the photos!


1


2


3


5


4


6 reacties:

georgi said...

aww sweet blog :)

www.7wondersblog.net

Lifesplash said...

Ah, mooie foto's! Utrecht lijkt me eigenlijk wel een leuke stad, ben er nog nooit geweest. Wat grappig dat je trouwens de toerist in eigen srad ging uithangen, haha! xx

lilycatherine said...

Dankje! Utrecht is echt de moeite waard! (:
xx

Wanyasi said...

You chose an excellent day to climb the Dom! When I did it it was considerably greyer, but the view was still well worth the effort taken to get up all those steps..

Self Help Hipster (@selfhelphipster) said...

Ik hou van Utrecht, ik ga er waarschijnlijk overmorgen heen en dan lekker naar Nourish (zoek maar op!): YUM! Mooie foto's, as usual. <3

Genie said...

Beautiful photographs.

Post a Comment