Saturday, May 5, 2012

Antwerpen Photography

As I told you in this post, my sister gave me a trip to Antwerpen as a birthday present! Yesterday we finally went, and I loved it! After travelling for 2,5 hours by train we arrived at the beautiful trainstation Antwerpen Central.


1


2


4

After hopping around and taking photos like wild tourists, we walked to Meir, the street it was all about. Shopping time!


3


We ate a Belgian Waffle, so delicious! Enjoyed the beautiful Belgian language, and shopped ourselves tired. It was defenitely a succesful day, worth it!


What I spend my money on:


5


7

6


Hope you enjoyed the photos, let me know what you're thinking! (:
Have a fabulous day!


4 reacties:

bonita. said...

hele mooie foto's! ik wil er ook graag heen!

Caithlin said...

Het station daar is zo mooi! Leuke foto's!

Lifesplash said...

Mooie foto's, wauw! En dat gekochte topje is echt leuk. xx

Self Help Hipster (@selfhelphipster) said...

Gorgeous pictures (and love the purchases!)

Post a Comment