Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ed Sheeran

Tickets for the Ed Sheeran concert in November in Amsterdam? CHECK!

My friend and I accidently ran into these tickets, but there was no hesitation AT ALL. We've bought them straight away and I've been so excited ever since! For the ones who don't know him; I'll post some of his wonderful songs below. For the ones who do know him; I'll post some of his wonderful songs below. (; Just because they're extremely pleasant to listen to! (:






Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love






Ed Sheeran - Lego House






Ed Sheeran - Drunk






Ed Sheeran - The A Team

What's your favourite?
FYI: Just three more comments till the 50th one! : D

2 reacties:

Lifesplash said...

Ed Sheeran heeft prachtige muziek! Het inspireert mij altijd heel erg, en is lekker ontspannen. En wat heb je een geluk dat je naar het concert mag! haha, ben benieuwd hoe het gaat worden.

(nu nog maar 2 comments tot de 50 :D)

Self Help Hipster (@selfhelphipster) said...

I LOVE Ed Sheeran! + is excellent and those music videos of him are so creative/different from other music videos. (Look up his cover of Skinny Love - so pretty <3)

Post a Comment