Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday Tumblr Top Ten


I've been planning summer holiday with my parents and friends this whole week, and I can't describe how excited I am about it! In 9 weeks I'll be in France, yes! Life is good! Weekend is coming really close too, time to do a I-am-happy-dance! (;  What do you think of these photos? And what are your summer holiday plans? I'm curious to hear about them! For now; your weekly dose of ocular candy, enjoy it!


Madison Ave


103890964MT006_19th_Commonw


1


8


2


6


5


7


4


3


4 reacties:

Lifesplash said...

Die quote over het leven en hoofdstukken vind ik prachtig. Geeft me opeens zo'n redenen om altijd positief en optimistisch te blijven!

arbitraryambrosia said...

My favorite photo is definitely the last. The photo makes her look so spontaneous and carefree! As far as summer plans, my husband and I have lots of mini trips planed around the us- Boston, Chicago, Nashville, Baltimore.... and we are taking a trip to Mexico for our one year anniversary! France should be amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Ah, my holiday plans! I'm really excited about them too :) I go with a lovely friend (maybe 2 :D) to France for 2 weeks! We arranged it a week ago, and I'm soooooo happy! With the three of us we already made a little trip to an island, called Vlieland. We were there for a weekend, and it was great! So, those 2 weeks in France have to be SUPER great!

Kisses <3

lilycatherine said...

hahahaa your the best! <3
xxxx

Post a Comment