Saturday, May 4, 2013

the Trafille - Spam your instagram!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


What started as a rather personal blog, has turned into this whole new category blog! The Trafille is about the wonderful journey we all know as life. About the amazing features in our life that we tend to forget about over time. About this exciting thing called PHOTOGRAPHYabout altering life by holding it still. About all interesting stuff I, la fille, come across!


the Trafille - is it a nay or a yay? I'd love to hear it from you guys!


Every since I am the proud owner of an Iphone, I'm addicted to Instagram! PLEASE, please, PLEASE spam your instagram here, I'd love to have a look at all your contributions to the instagram community!


You can follow me @christamarisa


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Follow me!


xochrista

0 reacties:

Post a Comment