Tuesday, May 21, 2013

the Amsterdam photographs

Besides the amazing surprise party my friends threw me in March, they also gave me a professional photo-course! They picked travel photography as subject, couldn't be more perfect! For one whole day my 9 fellow students and I walked through the beautiful Amsterdam, while a professional photographer instructed us and gave tips as much as possible. We were forced to look for things true tourists would look for. It was weird playing the tourist in a city I know so well!


It's amazing how much I've learned in just these few hours! Here are some of the (404 to be exact!) pics I shoot that day, enjoy!


8


9


7


6


5


This photos is not edited! Moving your lens while photographing results in this weird effect!


4


2


1


10


3


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


Follow me!


xochrista

8 reacties:

dcexplores said...

I LOVE Amsterdam! I've been 2 times already and plan to return soon. Nice pictures!

thetrafille said...

You should, it'll be worth it! (:

Daniëlle said...

Wow, die foto van de Mango is super gaaf!
Thanks for the tip!

Elle said...

Die eerste foto en de foto van Mango zijn echt super!

Florien said...

Wat een gaaf cadeau zeg! Ziet er supermooi uit! Liefs

On diraît que c'est la mode

Aurelie said...

Wauw, ik vind je foto's echt prachtig! Super leuk cadeau :)

Megan said...

Amsterdam is a great city! Looks like you had fun!

Jill said...

Hele leuke foto's, ik dacht eerst dat die foto van Mango bewerkt was !

Post a Comment