Monday, April 1, 2013

the Recall

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A few days ago I realized I'd passed the 100th followers! I don't exactly blog on regular basis as you know, but still so many people have pushed that follow bottom! Thank you so so so so much! I get so happy when reading all your comments and I read the blogs of my visitors on a regular basis too!


Since 100 is such a beautiful number, I figured it might be time for a quick recall. The following posts have somehow stayed with me and I'd love to show you them again!


--


Fly a little - 10th of June 2012


Flying-

--


Flying Friday - 20th of April 2012



--


Norway Photography Part 1 -  19th of April 2012



--


Norway Photography Part 2 -  24th of April 2012




Happy Easter! :)




Follow me!


xochrista

0 reacties:

Post a Comment