Friday, April 19, 2013

the Little Box

Image and video hosting by TinyPic The perfect present for a friend and moreover; the perfect present for yourself! Every girl should treat herself on a present every now and then right?!

My Little Box - A french initiative which found its origin in true love for receiving mystery packages.
Vous savez, ce petit frisson d'excitation qui électrise quand on guette l'arrivée du facteur. Lorsqu'on ouvre, avec empressement, sa boîte aux lettres. Quand on déballe, fébrile, un colis mystère. Tous les mois, My Little Box va vous surprendre. mylittlebox.fr

The box is filled with beautiful samples and tiny presents that fit the theme of the month. Geekette Box, New Life Box, Happy Box an the Travel Box par example!  All to make you happy! Isn't that just amazing?

For just €15,50 per month you get to receive this beautiful mystery package every month!
Too bad only -Frenchies- can subscribe...


I hope I'll once be able to receive or send one of these beautiful packages, until then we can just enjoy these amazing pictures!

My little Geekette Box? Too amazing!











Follow me!


xochrista

3 reacties:

JennyLeungX said...

These are amazing and would be a great present! Disappointed that you have to be French to purchase a subscription!

abeautifultwentysomethinglife said...

This box is adorable! I'm actually currently living in France and just recently heard about this box. I subscribed so I'll receive one box (June) before I move back to the U.S. I'm sad I didn't know about this box when I moved here a year ago! I'll do a review on the box in June so feel free to check it out if you are interested :)

thetrafille said...

It's amazing you get to receive one! I will definitely check out your blog, thanks for the advice! (;

Post a Comment