Saturday, April 20, 2013

the Manipulator - Erik Johansson



I’m a photographer and retouch artist from Sweden. I use photography as a way of collecting material to realize the ideas in my mind. I don’t capture moments, I capture ideas.




Erik Johansson is a Swedish photographer, who expresses his ideas by his unique manipulations. After finishing his study he moved to the artistic city Berlin. His work is so unrealistic, but extremely realistic at the same time. Inspiring, and worth sharing!




I get inspiration from all things around me. Anything from things I see in my daily life to other artist’s work and photography. I think it’s a lot about looking at the world from a different perspective.



Visit his website here!













Follow me!


xochrista

9 reacties:

An Urban Mystic said...

Wow , really inspiring and stunning! :-)

knieling2012 said...

Very, very, interesting...love it.

jane said...

Beautiful <3 <3

http://www.janesneakpeak.com/

thebeautyblondie said...

Wauw! De foto’s zijn echt prachtig !

Liefs, Natiza

Carly's Closet said...

This is stunning I love it! So unique!

http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

Carly's Closet

justjaxelle said...

wauw , echt heel cool!

Annemiek said...

Wauw, die zijn echt gaaf!

rvb said...

dit zijn echt prachtige foto's..

Donald Lockwood said...

I love Erik Johansson's work! He just never runs out of ideas. I've featured him in a blog I haven't finished writing yet for mind-boggling photos.

Thanks for following my blog! I hope you can find my information useful and entertaining. :)

Post a Comment