Wednesday, April 3, 2013

the Postcrossing - I

I can't believe I have never posted anything about postcrossing yet!
"Send a postcard and receive a postcard back from a random person in the world!"


Amazing idea right? The best part of this project is that you receive postcards from literally all over the world. Especially when the mailer tells me a little about the place on the postcard, it inspires me to actually go there once. (Even places like Ukraine, I know! (; ) Moreover, every time I find a postcard on the mat I get this happy feeling inside of me. Just the idea that someone took the time to actually write a small message for you on a beautiful piece of paper, snail mail is the best!


 I always go c-r-a-z-y in creating envelopes and cute packages. These are a few of my creative outbursts:


Postcrossing


Postcrossing


Postcrossing


This letter is for someone I've been mailing with for a while now, a true pen-pal!


Postcrossing


Have you ever heard of Postcrossing? Don´t you just love snailmail?



Follow me!


xochrista

3 reacties:

xBeauty said...

I love postcrossing! I think it's a fantastic idea <3

imfashionstoned said...

super leukk!!

Suzanne (@DiarySuzanne) said...

Super leuk! Ik wil jemisschien ook wel een keer iets leuks sturen! Ik hoor wel of je ervoor open staat (mail? s-diary@hotmail.nl).
Je hebt een leuke site, wil je een keer op de mijne kijken? Er loopt nu een winactie, www.s-diary.tk/winactienivea.
Liefs, Suzanne (www.s-diary.tk)

Post a Comment