Monday, November 19, 2012

What I've been up to?

177962622744797928_3vsipqsa_c_large


It has been a while, again... What I've been up to lately? For starters, I finally found the courage to apply for a job at the cutest restaurant in my village! It all turned out extremely good, so since a month you can officially call me  a waitress! (: Nothing REALLY embarrassing has happened to me yet, but i'm sure I'll get my portion of clumsiness haha.
Secondly, my friends and I managed to stand FRONT row at a concert of Tyler Hilton (OTH fans?!) in Bitterzoet - Amsterdam. We shook hands, he signed my CD and he gave my friend his plectrum, how amazing! Also, I'll be enjoying Ed Sheeran in the HMH - Amsterdam tomorrow, can't wait!


We're getting closer to the best winter-month of the year; december! Sinterklaas (THE hero for all dutch kids (; ) arrived this saturday, and temperatures are getting scary low. I'm in winter atmosphere all the way!


However, I have to get back to my math-lesson... Let me know how you guys are doing, I'll see you soon!


Take care lovely!


0 reacties:

Post a Comment