Saturday, November 24, 2012

Knock Knock


When trying to find the perfect birthday present for one of my best friends, I came across this great brand Knock Knock. I (And I'm sure I'm not the only one!) have this obsession with everything notebook and notepad-ish. If you think so too, this brand definitely comes close to heaven! (:



Knock Knock was founded in 2002 by Jen Bilik with the mission of creating witty, design-driven gift products and books, along with anything else that might strike the Knock Knock fancy.
Our products aspire to bring humor, function, organization, and aesthetics to everyday life. We believe that people are intelligent enough to appreciate wit, wordplay, and conceptual thought.


Their collection varies from just fun notepads;





to really helping and functional ones!



It's too bad there are no selling point in The Netherlands! However, I'm seriously thinking about buying this one; :D


What do you think?
Have a look at http://www.knockknockstuff.com !


--


 
Follow me! :D


--


xochrista

2 reacties:

Jesdiny said...

Super leuk merk inderdaad. Ik ken het uit Amerika en heb er toen wat dingentjes van gekocht. Moet snel naar Nederland komen!

Lifesplash said...

Aaaaaaah, ja dat ziet er echt heel erg leuk uit! Onthouden die dingen. :D Ik wil ze echt uitproberen, hahaha. Ze lijken me echt heel leuk, even een kijkje op de site nemen hoor - ook al wilde ik naar bed gaan, lol.

Post a Comment