Sunday, November 25, 2012

Autumn photography

Autumn in the Netherlands. It's definitely not my favourite season, but it does have its charms! It's not yet freezing outside (although it does feel that way to me!) , and those beautiful coloured leaves are literally EVERYWHERE. Perfect time to take some pictures right?


-


I spend the afternoon working in the restaurant, serving 2 private parties (one of them being a Sinterklaas party!) so I'm tired as hell now. How did you spend your sunday? (:


8


4


6


1


2

7


I was sooo scared taking this picture! The wind was blowing (it was storming really), and trees were flying everywhere! (;


9


Isn't this just a very creative but weird shot?


I'd love to know what you think of this photos! Take care lovely!


--


 
Follow me if you want to! :D


--


xochrista

2 reacties:

Marloes said...

Mooie foto's, vooral die laatste is leuk! x

sophie said...

Mooie foto's!

Post a Comment