Monday, November 26, 2012

Music on Monday

Goodmorning lovely! What better to start the new week with than some great songs and artists? I made you a list of my favourites these days! (:


Enjoy!
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low







Passenger - Let her go


Maybe a little mainstream, but I love this song! I actually saw Passenger live last Tuesday in the HMH in Amsterdam! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! (:







Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know


lalalaaa







Ingrid Michaelson - Are we there yet?


'They say that home is where the heart is. I guess I haven't found my home.'







The Script - Millionaires


--


 
Follow me! :D


--


xochrista

2 reacties:

loislorinde said...

Hele mooie liedjes, vooral de eerste!

ashley said...

oh fun - i love checking out new music! thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment