Sunday, August 19, 2012

Vintage market - IJ-hallen

7


A few weeks ago a cousin of mine told me she was going to visit the ~famous~ IJ-hallen in North Amsterdam. I'd never heard of it, but she was so excited! It's a enormous vintage market on a huge abanded industrial area in Amsterdam. I decided to join her, I love vintage!


5


~via~


That weekend was the last summer-edition of this year, which meant 700 (instead of the regular 500) outside stalls in total! It's insane how much stuff was exposed there, and I think 50% was below the price of 5 euro!


6


~via~


I didn't buy that much, but I was satisfied with my purchases! The (genuine) leather motorjacket from Mango was the buy that made my day. Or even my week! (; It's still in the Mango shops available for €99,95 - see! But I bought it second-hand (but looking as new) for only 15% of the original price! Wauw, I get excited all over again talking about it! (;


4


2


1


3


Isn't he beautiful? (:


1 reacties:

Eliza said...

Oh lucky you! The jacket is beautiful indeed! Thanks for your sweet comment!

Post a Comment