Saturday, August 25, 2012

Flying Asleep

fallingasleepparis

You probably wonder what my last post was about huh? J&A came over and decided to write a guest post on my blog haha! I though it was to cute! (;


The last weekend of my two-month-lasting summer holiday has officially started. Meaning that school starts again next week. hmpf :\. Summer holiday means doing lovely things and having the time of your life. Summer holiday however ALSO means staying in bed as long as your wish! I've wanted to make a fly-in-bed-photo every since I learned how to use photoshop, but this week I finally found the time to make one!


What do you think of this sequal to my other photoshop creations? I'd love to hear what you're thinking right now! (;


2 reacties:

Dave said...

Brilliant picture!

Jessica said...

This picture is INCREDIBLE. I love it and your room looks so freakin' pretty.

Post a Comment