Monday, August 6, 2012

quick summer update

It has been a while! I'm not going to say sorry for my long absence, cause I seriously hate it when other bloggers apologize for their absence. I do however feel like I owe you an explanation. The only reason why I haven't blogged for so long is just the lack of time. What I've been up to lately? I'll summerize for you;

5 weeks ago I finished my 4th year of vwo. After a few end-of-the-year-party's I went camping with 3 of my best friends near the Dutch Coast. After seriously one of the best weekends of the year, I could say I started off this holiday pretty well. During the next week I did nothing but relaxing. The next two weeks I spend in France with 2 of my best friends. I seriously had the time of my life! Right now I'm in the middle of summer camp for 4 till 13 year old kids, where I do volontary work as supervisor. I'm staying at family in Amsterdam for these 3 weeks, since this saves me at least 1,5 hour of travelling each day!

Enough about my perfectish summer holiday! I'll inform you about all that has happened véry soon!

How are you doing? Are you abroad right now, enjoying all the free time you have? Or maybe you're earning some extra money?

Let me know!
Stay tuned, I'm working on a new article right now! (;

3 reacties:

Lifesplash said...

Wow, haha ja ik heb je inderdaad al een tijd niet gezien! Welkom terug. :D Wat goed trouwens dat je 4VWO hebt gehaald en je vakantie klinkt erg leuk, nog veel plezier. :)

Danielle said...

Heb ik ook een hekel aan als je je moet verontschuldigen, je blogt wanneer jij dat wilt en niet omdat er mensen op zoduen kunnen zitten wachten, geniet van je vakantie!
Klinkt allemaal erg spannend en ben erg naar je verhalen!
Ik zelf ben al 2 weken naar Italië geweest met wat goede feestjes en ga binnekort weer naar Frankrijk om te leren surfen!

lilycatherine said...

Hihi precies! (; Leuk om te horen! Ah, klinkt ook super! Waar in Frankrijk ga je surfen? Geniet meis! xx

Post a Comment