Monday, August 20, 2012

France Photography

This summer I was (by far!) the luckiest person in the world. My parents allowed me to take 2 friends of mine on horse-riding holiday to France! We had our own place on the camping, with our own tent. On top of all these great things, we got to make the most amazing outside horse rides of our lives! Routes where of no importance, we took the strangest paths. Rivers and villages where no obstacle at all, every ride was an adventure on its own. Beautiful weather, a group of great new people, France and her croissants; I couldn't have wished for a better holiday!



My parents took these amazing photos during our stay, I have this smile on my face by only thinking about them! I hope to transfer this happy feeling to you by these photos! Enjoy!


2


4


1


bewerkt1


wheee! ;D


3


5


6


1 reacties:

Jesdiny said...

Wat super leuk zeg! En je hebt er ook prachtige foto's aan over gehouden!

Post a Comment