Saturday, March 2, 2013

the New

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's been a while since my last post, however, I'm back! Fresh, new and changed you might say. Fresh? As you've probably noticed already, the blog has a new-self-made header! yay! New? Jup, after saving for what feels like A-G-E-S, I bought my very first reflex camera! Its a Nikon D5100 for the ones interested. (; This major upgrade means that I'll be posting loads of photos, hopefully of a better quality than they used to be! Last but not least; Changed? Oh yeah, let me introduce myself; my name is Christa. Not Lily Catherine? Nope, I just really love that name! (:


So, I guess enough change for one post! Enjoy your evening, take care! Stay tuned, because new posts are under construction right now!



Follow me! :D


xochrista

1 reacties:

Lois Lorinde said...

Ik vind de layout echt ontzettend mooi! Knap gedaan !:)

Post a Comment