Sunday, September 23, 2012

James Rhodes


'Music never let me down' - James Rhodes



I spend the whole day rearranging  and cleaning my bedroom, which could also be called study-avoiding-behaviour! (; I'm really happy with how it turned out, I feel like my room is 10 times bigger as it was this morning haha! However, I ended up spending my whole sunday evening (!) writing a small essay on a Czech museum. (I'll be visiting Prague in two weeks time!)


*TO THE POINT:*


I found this small film a few weeks ago, and I was reminded of it when I playing the piano myself this morning. I think it's such an inspiration story, which you should definitely have a look at! James Rhodes talks about his impressive life, and how lucky he is he ended up as a pianist. I hope this post helps you to get over the fact that weekend is almost over! Enjoy!







1 reacties:

Jesdiny said...

Prachtig filmpje. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment